View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya View Post
It was lovely to read about the positives in your relationship with Gia. I can also understand why you're struggling at times. It's impossible to see what the future holds and if the situation has continued quite a while already and there's no end in sight (at least not in the near future), it might feel hopeless. But then again, it could get better. I guess there's nothing else to do than assess if the relationship is worth it now, in this moment and this situation. We only have this one life, so as long as you feel your relationship makes you more happy than sad/frustrated, I'd say there's hope.
Thanks. I do believe that it will get better. Heck, we've developed our relationship a lot in the last year in some ways, which we weren't necessarily expecting would happen. The pace of the improvement is just killing me. , But it brings too much happiness and enjoyment to my life for me to even consider giving up. It is worth it.