View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 06:10 AM

Default Saturday - Already?

Where did Thursday and Friday go? Oh right, I was up until 3 AM on Wednesday and went to my in-laws (two hour drive one way) on Thursday. Friday was filled with talking to the wife of the couple we met. Since it looks like I'm going to be talking about both her and her husband for a while it is time to give them names. I made a mistake choosing letters before. That gets confusing. I shall call him BandGeek and her DragonTattoo. Yeah that's going to be much easier...

On to the point of this entry. They headed out on their vacation today. It is going to last about a week. I was trying to let her spend time with her husband and so didn't text her first this morning. I have a bad habit of smothering and since two relationships are at risk here I am playing this way more cautious than normal. It worked out in my favor. She messaged me that she was bored and we ended up talking for the rest of the day until they stopped for the night and she fell asleep. We talked about carsickness and roller coasters and our significant others and just... everything. Too much to remember. Every single comment from one of us immediately has the other going "omg! Me too!". It is amazing that we have so much in common.

Meanwhile, Rymmare and BandGeek seem to be hitting it off very well. He's obviously into music and music was almost my wife's major in college. So she's finding that part of herself again. I can tell she's starting to like him because she's starting to get panicky like she did when we met. It's adorable but she mistook my happiness for her as me laughing at her misfortune. I quickly corrected that and we had long discussions about how I felt about her and how much I loved her.

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now. I have two stunningly gorgeous women that are into me and I've made a new male friend that is pretty damn cool too. It's just ... awesome. Barney Stinson Legendary.

There was a little downside for today. Rymmare and I got into a minor argument. We were interrupted during happy time and she had talked herself into a bad mood and it just went from there. It was remedied before it got out of hand and then we were able to resume being intimate and we were both much happier after.

It's late and I'm tired so I'm going to wrap this up. Right before DragonTattoo went to bed she texted me, "I like you." That's it. I said it back (it's true) and then told her it sounded like someone had a crush on me. She confessed she did. Yet another thing we have in common. We both develop emotions very quickly as opposed to our counterparts. Neither way is bad, just another interesting observation.

I freaking love poly.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old