View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
That's if that's you're only motivation... If there were other motivations, I might give different advice...
Very rarely do my actions have a single motivation behind them. It is my primary motivation though, probably about 90% of it, more or less.

But yeah, if she is poly I'd like to know. Like I said, while I'm attracted to her, I don't think we'd be compatible, but I barely know her so I can't be sure of that. She does seem like someone I could be friends with and I would like to get to know her better, and it's an excuse to talk to her. Also, showing concern for the well-being of others is usually considered an admirable quality, and I do enjoy being admired. So yeah, there are other motivations.

If you were talking about trying to get into her pants and being sneaky about it, no, not something I do. If I want to get into someone's pants I'm pretty direct about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
"Hi there, noticed you are new around work. Your plate caught my eye. Wassup with the unicorn thing?"
Actually, I'm new around work. She's been there... several years, I think. I'm the one in the new situation, which is why I felt the need to run this past others.