View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 05:45 AM

I agree. It would be one thing for Nathan to have sex with other woman, I dont like the idea of that even, and I admit I like having him to myself, I have accepted it before though, and could do again. Luckily, I dont think I will ever have to.

I have to be honest with myself, I really dont think I could cope with Nathan loving someone else, In fact, I think I would fall to pieces. I know thats not very poly, but it's the honest truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
This is because my girl and her lover have allowed me to see them being intimate together, and I have seen with my own eyes how special their sexual chemistry and connection truly is. Also, they have their set nights together, these nights have increased recently, and I have now also given my consent for her lover to come to our house when the urge takes them, even if it's not one of their nights together, my girl also goes to his, and his wifes place at times. So I guess a tiny fleeting glimpse of jealousy comes when I see him giving my girl pleasure to a degree that I cannot.
Nathan, we have a special sexual connection also. It may be special for different reasons, and the sex I have with you may not be as orgasmic as it is with Scott, and you can't make me physically feel the way he does, but our lovemaking is more beautiful, and you make me feel loved and special, and girly, and beautiful, and Scott doesn't do that.

Things will get back to normal after Scott and I have got over this weird NRE type of feeling that we have at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I have a great deal of confidence in the love we share, the emotional touch as you call it. I think I would be jealous if I could see that she shared stronger bonds of affection with him. I dont see that, although I know that she loves him. Could I cope if she did love him more????????
I will never love Scott or anyone else more than you! (Again not very Poly) I could never feel more affection for anyone more than the love & affection that I feel for you. I love you more and more everyday. xxxx