View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 AM

You are in what I term "Hang Time at the Forge."

I'd take this (while torturous feeling to the soul bucket) as a GOOD sign, because he respects you enough to NOT give you some flippant off the cuff answer about your suggestion to paradigm shift his Life Trajectory. He's not saying NO WAY, JOSE! He's actually having to think it out. The answer from his mental committee might still be no, but this is promising to me. When things are considered, other things have hope of being negotiated. So... tiny yay in the bigger UGH of Hang Time.

So Breathe, breathe, breathe in hang time. He's gonna need his own mundane hanging out time with friends after you have put him into Orbit in his Mind Bucket with your Biggie Boomerang question.

Masturbate if you need the hit of feel good endorphins to hold ya and tide you through in the body bucket/heart bucket.

Prepare yourself for the next chess move in the mind bucket.

Shine your inner light in the soul bucket as hard as you can even if it fucking BURNS.

You are trying to grow your heat big enough to own and encompass all this crazy mess and recast it and rebirth it into something for the Forces of Light for the sake of this unborn child. That's an impressive one to grow and pop out -- so hell YAH! There's gonna be fucking labor pain! Hang in there! Hang, hang, hang in hang time. But BREATHE.

I've done and my spouse is a computer programmer.

It's one of those "If then else" loops, and you need to know your recursive loop counter before the exit.

You have put out the "IF"

He's preparing his "THEN"

and maybe if your mind bucket isn't exhausted, start thinking about the ELSE to negotiate. I put it out in 3 -- the "good, better, and bestest" or "my ideal, happy medium, and I can live with" and hope to take it to the mat in Negotiation time.

Did you put it out in 3's? If so, think about those now to be able to offer.

And I don't know how long your limit in "Hang Time" is -- what's your recursive loop counter there before you have to drop and move on to making decisions without his input? Cuz you can't live in Hang Time for A CENTURY. Real life time is not God Time -- so... what the real time factor here? The Pregnancy Progression Clock is already ticking. This is what you have to balance against.

I think it is too soon to want an answer in the Meta bucket, even if the soul bucket is squirming. You are asking a Life question, you want all your buckets fed - mind, body, heart, and soul -- and fed well. And he needs time to investigate his temperature on this in all HIS buckets. So wait in hang time. Do him that respect as he respects you enough to give it serious consideration.

I'd expect to Hang Time at the Forge for a good while, but not ridiculous. You don't want a full plan, you just want a buy in yes or no. You can do that much and then crank out details later if he's up for it. So... few weeks?

The prob is you need some aftercare from birthing that huge seed thing Idea out of you. And you don't know what happens next just yet. If you need to touch base with him -- just put that out.

"Thanks. I appreciate you taking time to consider seriously. I know it is a big thing to put out there. Take your time, but just do me a favor and check in like in a week? Just so I know I'm not abandoned here. I feel vulnerable. I feel better about that if you tell me "Yup. Still working on it, Did not forget!"

How can we aftercare you here online? What nurture/support do you need in Hang Time?

GG

Last edited by GalaGirl; 07-27-2012 at 04:33 AM.