View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:40 PM

Thank you Kevin, like I said before, I have been going thru this forum for a long time, reading and learning, but I have to say whenever I read your post, most of the time if not all the time, you have a way of making people feel better about their situation. I will take every word to heart.
To Snow, I am starting to think maybe I am the unstable one, this has been driving me crazy for a while now, and this is all new to me. I don't know how D will take this once I tell him. J & D both know each other thru me, and have always liked each other too, until now, D not so much anymore. But now that I opened up to both of them, a whole new scary world has opened up on me since I have been hiding it for so long. My life (only in my head) is like a tornado of emotions.
I have told D that my feelings for J are not going away, (not in a mean way) and I know it hurts to hear that but I feel like I need to be honest, Sometimes even when I know he doesn't want to hear it. URGGGGGG!
I guess being honest is what is so new to me, and I am not very comfortable with it yet