View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:43 PM

Default Wednesday - Build Up

During a conversation with my wife yesterday she brought up that she thought things were moving at a quicker pace than she felt comfortable with. There's more to it than that but she can tell the story herself if she wants. Anyway, this is no problem to me. I'm completely fine taking it at whatever pace she's comfortable with. It irked me that I was finding out about some of her reservations later than I'd have liked but what can you do? I'm just going to let it go and see what happens tonight.

My initial fear was that we led the other couple on but now I feel silly for thinking that. They are obviously adults as well and I don't think they're going to show up with beer and a roll of condoms yelling "Let's do this!" haha. if they aren't willing to go at a slower, more reasonable pace, then it will be obvious we are not compatible and I just don't see them being like that.

I think things will go well tonight.

In other news, conversations with A have picked up some. I'm not sure if she's being cautious or if I'm just reading into things but I still haven't felt like we're connecting the way we used to before everything blew up. My wife reiterated how she wants me to go visit and have a mini-vacation. I want to but I keep feeling like the timing isn't right. I don't know. I need to talk to A about it.

Specifically regarding my wife, things have been going way better lately. I am so in love with that girl. I have told her how lucky I am and she keeps saying "only because I let you sleep with other people." She's joking but it's more than that to me. I'm just happy I found someone so amazing.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old