View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:20 PM

There always seem to exist more categories of people where ever you look I can't say that I am on the opposite end of Sward in this matter, but I am certainly not a person to cling to someone when I am arguing about something. I believe this tension and short separation to be healthy. It helps to define who you are and what your point is.

Haven't got much to talk about, just something that made me laugh. I have just talked to a good friend about our poly relationship and she was astonished how something like that can work, why the men don't compete with each other and so on (you know, the usual stuff )

Yesterday, I overdid my sports a bit again. Sore muscles and the like. Lin was just massaging my breast muscles, when Sward came in. We were watching some TV show. The moment he saw Lin 'fondling' my breasts a big bright smile lid up his face and he crossed the room grinning on his way to the kitchen. His face seemed so full of joy that we instantly had to laugh as well and I asked him what had crossed his mind the moment he entered the room. He just mumbled to himself that everything was just the way it should be and alright.

So true, isn't it? That's the way it should be. We became so comfortable around each other, it's just relaxing and comfy. There was absolutely no tension and I have to think hard to remember when the last time has been, I felt some of this lingering feeling in the air when we were together and something intimate was going on between only two of us. I know that it was there in the beginning, but it hasn't been there for a long time by now.

My Blog