View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by km34 View Post
I don't see the insult in what you've shared.

You told him how you feel and that you believe you are poly and want a more poly relationship than what you have.
I appreciate your reply, as harsh as it was.....LOL......I just wanted to clarify some things.

When I said that I was insulted, I meant that when we actually tried to sit down and talk about the letter after 2 days of silent treatement, he refused to listen. He wouldn't let me explain anything or try to see my side of things. Instead I was threatened to find another place to live, told that I was the reason that he didn't have any friends (when it's all his fault), said I was ungrateful for everything he has done to help get me sober and never said thank you (even though I have said thank you repeated times, given him cards, and publicly thanked him when I got my one year medallion), and basically said if I don't like the way things are going to be, to get out, because he doesn't need me to take care of him, because he has a $5,000,000 long term care policy that will do that.

So that's what I meant by being insulted. I took the time to write down my feelings, tried to explain and I wasn't treated with the respect that I deserved.

In response to the you just don't want to leave, because you don't want debt. There is more to it than that. Things are always more complicated than they seem.