View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lace3232 View Post
I am in your husbands shoes right now in my marriage. Just FYI I went ahead and let my husband go for it even when I didn't want to. I beleive that just one person can make the other happy if they are truelly meant for one another I guess my question is this if you didn't have kids would u just go have extra marital relationship and tell ur husband to take a leap if he didn't like it or chose to just be with him? I know kids complicate it all. And why do u need more than one person? I'm trying to understand my husband and I just hit a mental wall.
Also is it just physical attraction to this other guy that has u curious? my husband mentioned sex getting old between two people an I can agree with that and additional sex partners for fun while together I can agree with but the need to become emotionally involved with someone else it's bound to ruin ur marriage some how I would think. I hope u and ur husband find a common ground but if he is thinking like me it's gonna be a hard road ahead
I can love more than one person at a time. And I don't want to have to hide that from my husband. I am grieving right now, I feel as though I'll have to choose and I so don't want to do that.

I didn't choose to be like this, and if I could make myself just be in love with my husband and forget about other people, I would. It's so hard.