Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:23 PM

Default Hi

My name is JJ, and I am here because we are new to this lifestyle. So new that we, my husband and I, are so confused. We started out as swingers and have had a lot of fun with it. But not even a year into swinging, we had a situation thrown at us that made us stop and think about what we wanted out of this. A married man contacted us through a swinging website that we are members of, and asked to meet. We always meet to see if there is any attraction first, then plan on a playdate later on in the future. We were hesitant but we met with the married man and we really liked him.

Fast forward to a few weeks after our first playdate, things just didn't seem to add up with him so hubby and I started to be very persistent and asking him some very personal questions. Finally things started to make some sense after our questions were answered and we really got to know the married man.

Our MM is not available to live the lifestyle I want, but he is exclusive with us. Anyway, we've decided that we want to explore poly and I am here to learn more. Any advice or questions, hit me with them, please.

Thanks for reading!!