View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
Is this is first time or something?

He has feelings for you and isn't sharing this with his girlfriend, and thinks that somehow you meeting with her will make that better? I'm waving a yellow flag on this one, I'm afraid. This doesn't make sense to me at all.
I took it to mean that he has expressed his feelings for the OP, but that he has not expressed his feelings for his girlfriend in that way before. There are some people who are not big talkers about their feelings and perhaps he is one of them, so his being able to express those feelings to the OP, but not his girlfriend, might be making him feel guilty.

As for when to meet. I don't know. All of my lovers, with the exception of Runic Wolf's last girlfriend, Loveleigh, were friends prior to us becoming more, so Runic Wolf knew them. With Loveleigh, it was a different story. She and I jointly planned a poly meet up in our area, over the internet, at the same time that she and Runic Wolf were linked on OK Cupid. Their first date ended up being the day before the poly meet up, so I met her, in person, for the first time then. I really liked her and we've stayed friends even though she decided that she was more interested in a friendship with him. If nothing else, it is nice to have more local poly friends.