View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Two of my coworkers, both in their early 20s, were talking about sex yesterday. I made a few comments and one asked me if I was married. I said, "No, I'm separated but I have lovers," and at the word "lovers" he got all bashful, turned red, and said, "Oh alright, alright" as if to say, "Oh, shut up, don't tell me that!" So strange to think that sex is only for the young and limber - what about all of us old and creaky folk?
sigh... I hate ageism. It's funny to think that people past 40 still can have strong sex drives though. In the media, we are fed only images of 20 and 30somethings having hot sex. Older people being sexy and fucking away like bunnies seems to be such an alien concept in our culture! I guess people imagine peri/post-menopausal women are all dried up down there, and all men have erectile dysfunction.

Couldn't be further from the truth in the majority of cases, is what I am finding out. Plus, older people have great experience and really some mad skillz in bed (couch, bar, car, woods, garage, floor, basement, kitchen, loft, museum, dungeon, library, porch, lake, back of the shop...).

Anyway, off topic! Maybe we need a separate thread about poly people past 40 having tons of hot sex and good good lovin'!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37