View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:25 PM

Hey Mags,

I totally understand just how rare the elusive "unicorn" can be but to be honest with you this is not our first foray into poly dating and we have had 2 seperate lovers in the past. Unfortunately it was just not the dynamic we are looking for. We are looking for someone to share our lives with.

We would like to have someone together so that there are three equally passionate, involved, emotional individuals with equal say in the relationship. We have had a relationship like this a couple of times in the past and it was very successful. The only reason why they didn't continue to be successful is that the other individuals moved on in different ways and keeping the relationship proved to be next to impossible.

Since my wife and I are both in this together; if a potential girl were to be more emotionally and sexually into my wife then my wife would not allow the relationship to continue. Same thing with me if the "girl" were to be more into me. I know that only gives us 10% to work with, but we are not in a hurry and can wait for the right one to come along.

On a more happy note; Yes! We both love thrift store shopping. I have found some really nice jewelry at my thrift store on many occasions. I have found Tiffany's, not the knock off stuff because I had it authenticated. I have also found some really cheap prices on some good boks like a 1st Edition Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass.