View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKane View Post
I'm a total gamer geek.

Starting at a young age, we had the following consoles: nintendo, snes, sega genisis, nintendo 64, gamecube, wii, xbox, xbox 360 ps1 and ps2.
Now that I'm an adult, my mother bought herself a ps3 last christmas, lol...

As for me now, I am primarily a PC gamer. My favorites include Killing Floor (seriously, if anyone plays, omg hit me up. I love it) Civ 5, Starcraft 2, Lego Batman, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Diablo 2 and 3, Portal 1 and 2, Fallout 3, and Fallout 3: New Vegas, Unreal Tournament 3, and Minecraft.
MMOs.... EVE online currently, but in the past- Lineage 2, and a little bit of WoW. League of Legends... and I think that's mostly it....
Gotta love Portal. Portal 2 with the whole user made levels and multiplayer and such really just upped it so much too. I'm rather addicted to Minecraft at the moment. Playing with the Tekkit 3.0.3 mod on my own survival server, building some fairly technical stuff. Still not touched half of what is included in it though. If you haven't already, I'd reccomend highly that you play Minecraft with Tekkit. Adds so much more.
=]