View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:54 AM

Yeah, looks to me like AT just read the first post in the thread and responded, without taking the time to read the rest of the thread.

It's not the first time he's done that, which I find a bit arrogant. I understand if the thread is 10+ pages, maybe only go back a few pages to "catch up", but otherwise posting without reading the thread sends the message (to me, anyway) that their input is more important than whatever discussion has already taken place. Considering the odds of repeating something that's already been said or missing later info that fills in some gaps from the original post, I just don't see how it's a good idea most of the time.

For what it's worth, 3quarks, you and I may not see completely eye to eye on this issue, but I thought your response was very well thought out. You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into determining what you're comfortable and okay with, rather than just giving a knee-jerk response. While it may not change how I want my own relationships to work, I can see your point.