View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:33 PM

I don't currently have any tattoos but I plan on getting two in the near future. The first is going to be on my right arm. It's going to be three Link Hearts (from the Zelda games) with a tri-force. Two of the hearts are going to be empty and one is going to be half full. There's going to be a phrase "Live on the edge".

The second tattoo is going to be a line from a song. The line is "Garage Band King". It's from the same song as Rymmare's "Punk Rock Princess" tattoo. I think getting someone else's name tattooed on your body is just asking for something to go wrong, but this is ambiguous to anyone who isn't aware of the story/her tattoo and even if, God forbid, something did happen and we weren't together anymore, we will always be part of each other's lives so it's not like it's a gamble of whether or not the tattoo will still have significance in 10 years. It always will. Anyway, I don't know how I'll make the design yet, which is why I haven't had it done yet.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old