View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKane View Post
I relate to this very strongly. I'm a woman, but still when I send messages out, oftentimes I don't get any kind of response back. It's irritating as hell. It's frustrating when I'm messaging another girl, but it's WAY frustrating when it's a guy and they have bitched on their profile about girls who do just that. Ridiculous.

I feel for you Kyle. I hope your friday goes better than your thursday did.
Freaked myself out financially so first half of today has sucked. Second half is going better. I'm glad to know that someone relates and didn't just read that as bitchy-Kyle venting on some forum.

I just want the opportunity to try the lifestyle. I haven't even gotten that yet. My wife has and it was hard for me knowing she got to experience something I've always wanted but I couldn't. I've come to terms with that but I would still like opportunity. I just need to move to the east coast or texas. Seems like that's where everyone lives lol.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old