View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuchka View Post
I totally get this. Mm, happy for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Happy for you and totally understand. *hugs* Glad to see that you are both starting to be able to explore more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGirlInGray View Post
TGIB has been involved in some D/s situations with other people, but it's not something he and I are interested in much for our relationship, so I both do and don't "get it".

However, I don't think anyone has to "get it" to see how happy it made you. That comes through in every sentence and makes me so happy for you!
You guys are the best, seriously. TGIG, I especially appreciate the sentiment of yours that I bolded above, the world would be a better place if everyone had that perspective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMom View Post
I finally got a chance to read your fanfic and let me say -- very well done!

I'm sorry to read about the recent frustration, but your latest post was yay. Sounds like things are moving along slowly but surely.
Ah, awesome! It makes me so happy that people are enjoying it. ^_^

And yes, on the whole I'm far more excited than frustrated about where things are right now.

I was thinking today about the evolution of my relationship with Gia. First she was my friend. Then she was my friend and lover. Then she was my friend and lover and partner. Now, if things keep going this way, she'll be all those things and also my dominant. With each new layer, there have been new things to discover, new dimensions. Each new piece of our relationship builds on what's come before.