View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:42 AM

For me, I love it that my men are so close to and comfortable with each other even though they are both straight. They were best friends before I met and got together with Dude. We all live and sleep together (I get the middle!) but the boys are not sexual with each other even though they are comfortable being naked around each other, sleeping in the same bed when I am not there, and being sexual with me together at times (with likely some voyeurism/exhibitionism thrown into the mix). I know that they love and care for each other as best friends and metamours and enjoy and appreciate seeing how happy the other makes me - which is why our Vee has worked out as well as it has so far, I think.

I am not typically attracted to bisexual men and the idea of male-on-male sex is not a turn-on for me. (The same is NOT true for bisexual women...) So if one or both of them expressed an interest in pursuing other men (or each other) sexually then that would require a perspective shift on my part.
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe