View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:17 AM

I don't see how it can work if people only focus on one person at a time.

NRE has been a nightmare for us with Maca.

Personally, my experience with NRE is that I distrust it-so it's almost always an automatic "put me on guard" if I feel that way. Which means I don't run ramshod through the 'OMG I LOVE THIS PERSON' behaviors that are so common during NRE.
I infact tend to focus MORE on my solid and dependable ALREADY THERE relationships when I feel that way.

But, as most people, Maca becomes overwhelmed by NRE and can't seem to remember the agreements made during NRE-he just knows he 'needs' whoever, every minute of every day.
But, that results in the whole thing blowing up in his face fast.

In my opinion, there is a learning curve to dealing with NRE and it starts with realizing that its just the bodies natural drugs exploding through your system, do DO NOT MAKE ANY FREAKING MAJOR DECISIONS based upon NRE. If NRE is happening, recommit yourself to the relationships you already have established-the natural moment will already ensure you pay enough attention to the new one-so focus on putting your attention on the ones you already have and maintaining them. Romance your current partners and go out of your way to love on them and rekindle the flame with them as you experience the rush.