View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Mags - I think part of the issue in your situation was that they weren't looking for it to be a threesome when you decided you wanted to join in. You saw them getting physical and turned on the mood enhancers for your own benefit and started trying to vie for attention.
No, BD. There was no plan that it was to be just the two of them. We'd all been cuddling on the couch, and I'd just gotten up for a couple minutes to do something in the kitchen area just a few feet away. To say I was "vying for attention" makes me sound like a skank, or rude at best. Bleh. There is love between all of us, I thought there was going to be mutual touching. No one had indicated otherwise at any time previous.

Oddly, when I think about it, it was Ginger's (later) stated intent to build a bond with miss pixi, but he ended up losing some of my trust in the process. And miss pixi called me selfish! Selfish because I wanted a fraction of the attention she was getting? Sheesh.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, poly, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 37