View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman29 View Post
I was wondering about polyandry and also sexuality in general, and wanted female perpective on this. for the sake of the discussion, take a relationship involving one women and two males. For the women out there, in your perfect ideal world, would you want the guys to also have a relationship with each other, or date you separately?
They wouldn't have to be best friends, but if a friendship developed I certainly wouldn't stand in the way. A romantic relationship is unlikely since my SO, though pansexual, is specifically attracted to women and transwomen.

Quote:
would your preference be different if it was just a one night hookup with two guys?
If that was the case, I wouldn't worry about them being civil or whatever. Completely different scenario.

Quote:
I am guessing there will be a great varety of thoughts on this. It is an interesting question to me, because it seems that in the mainstream world, two women together, in a threesome context or otherwise, are "hot" and two guys interacting sexually in any way is gross. Not sure why this double standard exists, but i believe it is because if women are turned on by two men interacting sexually, either in a threesome or just performing for her enjoyment, it seems as though they are objectifying those men like pieces of meat. I believe most of society, including alot of women, is conditioned to be uncomfortable with that. thoughts?
I think so too. Personally though, I'm generally more intrigued and enthused when I see men together sexually or romantically, rather than turned on. I find it beautiful, like art. (Probably weird but whatever LOL) I have only been interested in viewing a man-to-man experience with regards to my ex. Outside of him it's never crossed my mind with anyone else.