View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:18 AM

A bright and shining moment of my youth stands out in this category. I was newly out and bi, and I was dating a very handsome bi man. We stayed together in his dorm room a lot. He had a roommate, Phil. One morning, we were all waking up, lazing around, thinking of getting up. My amour was spooning me and were both facing Phil's bed (their beds were opposite each other).[oh to be young again, and able to sleep double in a single bed without waking up in agony]

Phil was sleeping in shorts or something, no shirt. He reached a muscled-arm down to the floor, picked up an aluminum can (probably beer) and crushed it. My date and I both shivered with delight, and caught our breath. It was completely weird, and completely lovely at the same time.

That said, most of the men I've been with pretty much only look at me when we're together. I sort of like that. My high school boyfriend and I checked out women all the time; and I did that with the complete and total knowledge and confidence that he only wanted me; and it was just an exercise in eye candy. Had I thought for one moment that he was shopping, I would have been deeply wounded.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)