View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:21 AM

OMG, thank you *all* for the responses.

I love my husband. I love my boyfriend. I could be mono for my boyfriend. I once felt that same way with my husband, but I guess it boils down to a singular defining moment....

I *love* my husband, don't get me wrong. He's adorable, he's caring...however, I find him *extremely* selfish. *EVERY* comment I make is sexual in nature with him. When we go to bed, if I want to cuddle, I have to cuddle with him; very rarely vice versa. He always talks about how he "pays the price" when my boyfriend and I are "distant."

If I try to expalain to him that I'm like an ATM that hasn't been serviced, I get a diatribe about how I don't let him do things with me...when the fact is, he's not as amazing as he tells me he is. I'[m not the kind of woman that is just ready to go with a nipple tweak.

My boyfriend,however, lives to please me. If he gets off out of the deal, so much the better, but he really lives for making me happy.

I love both men, but in different ways. So....am I poly or just a slut? I feel like a whore, honestly. I feel like I'm the most vile individual that's ever walked the planet and would rather just walk into the ocean and see how far I get before I meet my Creator......