View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Default hi

Your situation sounds kind of like what mine would be......if anyone would agree on anything lol. How did you come to the agreement of the physical relationships with your husband? Has it always been open? Did it take time? Why doesn't he want to get to know anyone you are involved in?

I'm sorry, this may seem intrusive, but I am confused and I feel stagnant because my hubby won't agree to anything but an emotional relationship with my friend and I. I wish there could be more. I have an understanding with my friend that our romantic interest will be over when he finds someone who can be with him full time because, I have children and a family to take care of too. I don't really want to though. I don't like hiding my feelings for someone. That just sucks.

My fantasy.....probably will never be a reality.....lol would be to have scheduled time to go out with my friend....which he allows some random hanging out given it isn't all the time, but I understand because I don't want to feel selfish leaving him with the kids all the time. I could agree to non penetrative sex. It would probably satisfy all desire that we have been experiencing for each other. Anyway, my fantasy......I would like him to be a close friend to the family and you know, come over for dinner and game nights and whatever.....My hubby knows him, we've all hung out before....but things have just gotten awkward since I came out with how I feel about 4 months ago. :/ He doesn't seem to want to have much to do with him, nor does my friend with him.....My friend said that it is just an uncomfortable situation that he is not ready to put himself in yet.....I can understand I suppose.

How do you feel about him not having any contact with your friends? Does it seem to bother him (your husband)? I'm confused as well, I just want to know how others deal with this stuff...I get depressed sometimes and feel like maybe I should be living by myself.