View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:51 AM

It's been a little while since I've posted here! Let's see, what's been going on...

I went to G&E's place to watch Bee the other week, the plan being that I would take him back to my place so that Gia and Eric could get some alone time. I hung out for a bit first. Gia suggested that I stay and watch him there, and asked if I'd be ok with that if they still wanted alone time. We were sitting on a bed together at the time. I said "Hmm, ok, wait, let me think. Hmmmm." I felt distracted by her presence, so I said "I'm just gonna think under this blanket," and pulled a blanket over my head. I love that I can be that weird around her and not feel awkward.

I decided to stay. When they were ready to retire to their room I scooped Bee up and went out with a shopping list and some cash they'd given me (it was my suggestion that I could run to the store). I really didn't want to come back while they were still in bed together, so I drove around aimlessly while Bee slept in his car seat for a good 30 minutes before going to the store. By the time I got back they were out and about. I was chill outwardly, while internally I waited to see if I would be upset. I wasn't upset. *phew*

Harry's gf, Renee, moved into his place recently with her three daughters (15 year old twins and a 5 year old, from her previous marriage). They've known each other for a long time, have been intimate for over a year, and have been officially dating for almost that long. My roommates and I attended their housewarming party over the weekend. Harry is SO happy, it's wonderful to see. Renee seems nice enough, though I doubt we'd be friends under different circumstances as we don't seem to have much in common. Davis and I might go to a museum with the two of them and the five year old this weekend.

My life has been crazy lately, poly stuff aside. This summer is just insanely busy. I haven't been spending too much time with either of my partners lately.