View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
You are assuming that the recipient of your comment is angry or hostile, which is not true. You are reading that emotion when that emotion is not felt by the person you are accusing of being angry or hostile. You have claimed that being angry, hostile or pissy was the motivation for the "unfriendliness" of the writing. If the writer does not feel angry or hostile or "pissy", then you have assumed an emotion and a motivation that does not exist.
I am not assuming that YOU (or anyone else) feels those feelings.
I am letting you know that your WRITING is angry and hostile. IF that isn't the effect you are TRYING to communicate-maybe you should rephrase your writing into a form that comes across differently.

Again-you are proving my point about communication being impossible unless BOTH parties are on the same page of understanding. I am NOT an asshole because I am an asshole or because I'm poly. I'm just not an asshole.
So maybe the problem is that because you identify that way-you choose to write in a way that promotes your own identity choice? I don't know.
If it IS how you want to come across why do you find fault in me recognizing it?
If you find my observation faulty-then please clarify what your trying to come across as...