View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Seamus is not T's keeper and is not obligated to "feed" your crush. If you feel hurt that's just emotion. Let it blow through. Don't put your WANT to know crush news ahead of Seamus' NEED to have normal coworker life that's not weird. Don't put him in the middle of weird.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Seamus already knew that T was gone on vacation and wouldn't make it to the game. Telling me so (since we've been talking all day both yesterday and today) wasn't likely to make his coworker life any different. I'm not asking him to spy or learn things or anything, I just feel like he's hiding things from me.
As for feeding my crush, I actually feel like it's fed more when I have no news because then I obsess about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
This is poor manners. Seamus could work on that, esp if he has a cel phone. Does he? If so, lame not to call.
He can't really call because I'm in another country right now, but we had a discussion about it and he's been much better about sending me emails about it now. This way I know if I should stay up and wait for him to get home and on Skype, or if he'll be a while and it's probably better to go to bed.