View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
But I think a lot of people see someone who has been with one person all their life and think it's the ultimate success "getting it right from the first try", while other think in numbers of partners, and the two viewpoints are so completely different that I'm not sure how they can be compared. Depending on the way you look at it, who is the "winner" and who is the "loser" will change.
Truer words have never been spoken.

The reason I know is because my friends tell me how many women they`ve been with. And, trust me, they hit on women way more than I do. I actually feel a lot pickier than them. But, that`s probably not true.

It takes me A LOT to get out of my comfort zone and hit on a girl. Whenever I do, I`m almost certain of 'success' (hereby defined as, getting to third base). The difference is; I`m pickier success-wise, they are pickier princess-wise. But, that also refers mostly to the past. Before I became a habitual john. Say, 3 years ago, when I was still living in New York City where prostitution is illegal, and where I used to go out a lot to pick up girls at bars and nightclubs.

My go out buddy then, was more successful numbers-wise than me. He`s the only guy I know who`s as filthy as I am. He`s probably been with as many women as I, but mostly without paying. Although, we did that together too!

The more I compare myself to them, the more confused I become about where I stand in the ladiesmen pecking order. I probably couldn`t handle the truth! Good or bad!

Last edited by feelyunicorn; 07-02-2012 at 04:02 AM.