Thread: Time Limit...
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
Have you read the Five Love Languages book? You could even just take the online test, and it might give you some good insights.

Sounds like you really love acts of service 'he's happy making others happy' '...when he does the littlest thing'

So what does other partner do? Maybe he shows love in a different way, because maybe he doesn't understand that you need acts of service in order to feel loved.

I'm more interested to know what do you to for him that makes him feel loved in his way? Maybe is way is gifts. If his way is gifts, taking him to the zoo might not help.
No, I have not read the book and I will pick up a copy and take some time to read it. The one partner, that I am not having any issues with yes, when he does little things it makes me feel like I am the most important thing in the world to him. The partner that I am still struggling with, cannot even tell either of us what little things, or large things makes him happy. We have both asked him on several occasions to tell us what makes him happy and he is unable to. I feel that it is more than what is on the surface and that he is willing to tell us. I feel that he may not be happy with himself and that is the reason why he is unable to tell us. There is also the possibility that he does not know what makes him happy and we need to find what that is…. This partner is the one who loves animals and that is the reason I was going to take him to the zoo…. Sadly it was WAY to hot, so we went to a movie that he wanted to see and he seemed to enjoy that.