View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
In the past, when I have been more direct I have turned men off and given a wrong impression.
Too bad it wasn`t me. You would`ve gotten laid. There`s no greater turn on to me than a woman who`s super direct. Should I even bother to mention that I like women who curse, have mastery over irony, dig bukkakes, and play sports?

Quote:
It's absolutely possible to just slowly lean towards the person, go half the way and wait for them to go the other half. If they don't, then it's a no. If they do, they consent.
Same thing with sex, you can start with snuggling and then get friskier, or get up and start undressing and then wait, and see if they ask you to keep unbuttoning that shirt or to button it back up.
Of course, that`s ok too, as well as euphemisms. But, what to do if hints are misunderstood or go unnoticed? Can you really claim that subtlety is always enough? Can you really claim that sex or a relationship are never worthwhile if clarifications are needed?

Quote:
My ex would ask if I wanted to have sex. We'd be in the middle of foreplay and suddenly he interrupt it to ask. The answer was always no, because simply by asking, he had just shot down my libido completely, and I couldn't have wanted him less.
That was easy...just teasing.

I can`t relate but, hey, whatever works for you.

Last edited by feelyunicorn; 06-30-2012 at 05:31 PM.