View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Definitely. Ofcourse now I want to know what you'd categorize as soft and what you'd categorize as hard, laugh :-). But I understand that may be a tad too personal ;-).
It changes over time. For instance that answer for me as a teen was a different answer for me in my late 30s. And though in late 20's before and after the experience of pregnancy, WHILE actually pregnant and later nursing that changed the spectrum analysis for me.

DH and I look back fondly at how weird preggo sex was -- it seemed to be all about slow motion and liberal application of pillows everywhere. LOL.
Lol :-). That's so cool to know though; I wasn't really sure what happened while pregnant, other then that sex was still possible; now I know -.-

Quote:
I don't see a big change in 40's but I'm sure my 50's, 60's and 70's will yield other perspectives on that spectrum too. Bodies change, age, and as people our tastes also change, age, evolve. etc.
Nods.

Quote:
The softest eros/erotic is probably a touch on the hand in a loverly way. Even a 12 year old can manage that -- and hand holding is often among the first expressions of one to another that is NOT your family. Vaginal or anal fisting is going to be in another place on the spectrum, no?
Definitely, laugh :-). Will be back, gotta do something, lol :-)