After reading some other posts here, I got to thinking... (dangerous)
I am so curious to see how other poly people work. In particular, in terms of those jealousy "pangs" and guidelines.
Here's just a few things I'm curious about - I'd love to hear opinions on these things, or other things!
1. Do those "pangs" ever go away completely?
2. Do you share the details of whether you've kissed/what you've done/what the kiss/sex/whatever was like?
3. Does one activity bother you more than others? i.e. sex/kissing/love/dating often?
4. Do you expect to meet your primary's dates?
5. Do you have limits on the amount of times per week that you see secondaries?
6. Do you operate a "I'll do (x activity - date/kiss/sleep with) then tell you" - or do you operate "I'd like to do (x) - would you be ok with it?"
7. Do you have a veto rule? Do you agree with vetoing?
8. What is the biggest stress for you in poly? (possessiveness, jealous, threat, guilt, time constraints, etc)
9. What is the difference, for you, between acting in a poly way, and acting in a single way?
Huge thanks to anyone who wants to contribute to this discussion.