View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:37 AM

Thanks, all!

I woke up in the middle of the night to a very sweet text message from C that he loves me and can't wait to see me.
Nothing about how the date went, but I guess I'll hear about that tonight when I go visit him.

The evening did not go so well for me.. I did manage to distract myself, unfortunately my distraction of choice was to pick a huge fight with my husband about something that has been bothering me about his relationship with his girlfriend. We have discussed it many times but it really blew up this time.

In the end, it was good, because the intensity of the fight made it quite cathartic and I could finally see his point of view and most importantly, I could see how my constant arguing about this hurts and saddens him. I told him I decided to take a step back and not bring the issue up for 2 months. He was very relieved.

So while it did work out ok it was quite exhausting and the lack of sleep now makes me feel extra vulnerable. Still very anxious about what my boyfriend will tell me tonight... because I know that last night was only the beginning. I have some interesting work ahead of me.