View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Life is incredibly wonderful, and incredibly UGH sometimes. I would want to date someone who can surf the peaks and the valleys with me and not get all namby pamby emotional weenie about emotional management in a rough patch. I'm not going to throw in the towel just cuz it's rough, but enough times of emotional weenie/avoidy nonsense and I may rethink why I want to sign up for surfing Life with you to begin with!
GG, can I borrow that? I LOVE IT. Struggling with such thoughts at this very moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
I have been told I'm very intense, very bold, and that's part of the appeal of me. I've also been told I'm intimidating and scary with how up front I am. Guess who I date? The ones that find this up-front-ness appealing!
Don't think I've said hallo yet, but I'm absolutely loving your participation on these boards. Love your style, love your advice, love your outlook. <3

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)