1) True love with more than one person.
2) I'm 19. I'm pansexual and gender fluid. I'm shy until you get to know me, then I never shut up.
3) I am currently single.
4) I just want to find my soulmate(s). I'm not super picky about configuration.
5) I'm not out at all to anyone in real life. I do want to come out but I'm just not ready yet.
6) In general, no, for me specifically, yes. An example to clarify: I don't think I'd be happy in a hierarchical relationship, but I don't think they're inherently wrong for other people if that makes them happy.
7) I'm still pretty new to all this, so it's hard to answer, but I'd say the best thing so far is the idea of polyamory itself; being able to really love more than one person at a time. The worst thing for me right now is trying to find potential partners.
8) I'm not 100% sure, but probably not.
9) I only recommend that people keep an open mind. Some people are perfectly happy being monogamous, and that's fine, but it's always good to be open to learning about new lifestyles, even if it's not how you choose to live.
10) Free space? Why not Zoidberg?