View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
My only suggestion is to start a new thread as you move forward, with a happier title, because this one doesn't apply anymore!
@Nathan.....I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts. I think it's great that you give your consent to Aurelie loving, and having a sexual relationship with another man. It's even better that you seem to be doing everything you can to make her feel o.k and secure about it, but also loved and adored by yourself. It's beautiful to read. Aurelie said that it was your idea to try and integrate her two relationships, and also your idea to allow her lover to take your Son out for the day. I think that is very commendable of you, and shows that you have great self confidence.

I agree that you should not label yourself, just enjoy this tribe that you are trying to create. I think it's cute that you want to watch Aurelie with Scott, and I hope that you all enjoy it. As long as Aurelie is comfortable with it. You should not feel uncomfortable about being turned-on by the fact that Aurelie has such a great time sexually with Scott. You have a kink, that's all, most people do. It wont hurt your tribe, it will help it. I have said that Aurelies love for you shines through all her posts, and I also think your love for her and Max shines brightly through yours.

@Aurelie........ I agree with nycindies point above. I think that you have it good, and that your relationship with Nathan is a very secure, strong and loving one. Going by both of your posts, everyone in your tribe is making an effort to make sure you are feeling as loved, secure, and sexually satisfied as possible, and that is a beautiful thing.

Last edited by Brid75; 06-26-2012 at 10:46 PM.