View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by polypenguin View Post

Second,from what i understand, you have never met the fiance? I'm not really sure how you are convinced you all could live in a triad, when you don't know the fiance, and she already doesn't like you.

Personally, I would be pissed beyond belief if someone was obsessed with my boyfriend and willing to live with and f*ck me just because I'm part of the package. I would never trust either of you, and I would resent both you horning in on my relationship, and also my boyfriend for being a part of it.

Can you not see how incredibly disrespectful this is? Besides the fact that you think you can *make* her poly, you're not even trying to make her poly because you're into HER, you just want her fiance.

I think you're either incredibly naive or self-delusional if you think lending her your books and presenting your sordid history with her fiance is going to cause her to suddenly want to be in a relationship with you.

Cut your losses, take some time and space to grow up a little, and open yourself up to those people out there who can love you with the honesty and dignity you deserve.