View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
But now I worry that he thinks I'm being a pain...
Boy do I know that feeling! Take a deep breath, and know that he loves you and hopefully understands how hard this is for you. On the off chance that he doesn't, though, you might want to clue him in tomorrow. Not in a, "Look at how much I sacrificed for you," kind of way, but more a, "I know this is really silly considering everything, but I wanted to let you know this is what's going on in my head." Emphasize that he doesn't need to do anything differently, it's your stuff to work on, but perhaps he'd understand/forgive a little bit more easily if you have times when you slip and are a little bit of a pain. Like, I'm going to send MC and TGIB a warning text in a minute that I'm PMSing like CRAZY and resent EVERYTHING right now. I'm not asking them to change anything about their own behaviors, I'm just giving them the heads-up that I may go nuts today and I apologize in advance. With knowledge (hopefully) comes the power of forgiveness.