View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:06 PM

When we got home I needed to run to the grocery store, so I dropped them both off at my building and did my shopping. I had images in my head of arriving home to see them making out on the couch... but no.

Ginger had gotten sleepy too and laid down on the guest bed for a power nap. miss p had gotten to work on her website. So, we had dinner and, probably to Ginger's disappointment, she felt on a roll with her work and went back to the master bedroom to continue.

So, Ginger and I spent a good hour talking about the museum. He was wiki-ing it and learning its history and about some of the artwork there. It was cute to see him geeking out over it.

Then we got down to some super hot sex. He has told me since, he was hoping miss p would come in and join us, but she never did. After a couple hours of that, I was really tired. It was only 9:30, Ginger's usual bedtime, but not mine. However, I was too tired to stay up. Ginger went into the master bedroom, naked but modestly holding a tshirt in front of his package, to kiss miss p goodnight. heh

We went to sleep, but I woke up an hour later, needing to pee. Then I realized I was hungry, so went out, ate and played on my laptop for an hour before I was ready to go back to bed. I went and laid down with Ginger and had a good night's sleep.

He and I both got up at 5:30, talked, had a little more sex, breakfast. By 8:30 he was ready to go home and work on his projects. miss p was still sleeping but he went in and kissed her goodbye.

So, since then, he's expressed to me and to her he'd been disappointed in not getting more of her "kisses" . miss p is perfectly comfortable, experienced in triad situations. Ginger is open to it as well, eager, not pushing, but fearless and sensitive to my concerns, her sexual desire or lack thereof. He is seeing he has to be patient with her fluctuating sexual drives, as I have learned to be... He is in no rush.

The oddest part, for me, is knowing they chat and sometimes tell each other stuff I don't know about, so I feel a little left out of the loop. But we always seem to catch up and all get on the same page. It sure is interesting! I feel like I am really pushing the edge of my comfort zone. But it seems healthy, the challenge is fun, I feel nurtured and respected.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37