View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesnocrowd View Post
Why do I enjoy watching my wife have sex with another man?

And if you are ever in the same situation where you are with another man and your husband/bf is watching - how does it make you feel that he enjoys watching you make love to another man? What goes through your mind?

Am I nuts...?
I'm going back to the original topic first. I'm a voyeur and and exhibitionist. I enjoy watching other people have sex when they are turned on by having me and/or others watch them. And- I enjoy having people watch me have sex when they are getting stimulated by watching me/us.

For me, it's an interactive thing where the voyeurs are an important part of the experience and can also affect the experience.

Often times, the roles change- for example one or more of the voyeurs may be asked to join in and one or more of the exhibitionists may step out and begin to watch.

What does this have to do with polyamory? I agree with the others- not much. Polyamory is about relationships. Voyeurism and exhibitionism are sexual behaviors.