Thread: confused
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:41 PM

"you are the wrong body type" spells to me that "I am not into you" end of story. It could have nothing to do with your body at all. All the other stuff aside, he just could of found something that he isn't that into and rather than pass up the opportunity to get a blow job, decided to keep you around for such occasions when he feels like getting one. I have had something similar happen in the past. It's not out of the realm of possibility. What are you getting out of this exactly? What is it about him that makes you want to stay and work on this with him?

When I met Mono on line he eventually sent a picture. To my delight it wasn't one of his cock, which is kind of the standard it seems (as if I haven't seen one before ). He sent one of himself that he took himself in his apartment. He looked grumpy and sad and angry all at the same time. I thought he was a pyscho! I was totally not into him by the picture. I thought it would be best to see him before deciding. He is a good looking man in person, but often doesn't take the best picture. What REALLY did it for me was how he smelled and felt in my arms when I hugged him hello and goodbye when we went for coffee.... it was POW! Intoxicating. I get that feeling from my husband too.

I won't settle for less than that feeling now. There just seems little point other than entertainment now. I guess what I'm saying is, that if this guy is fun and entertaining and you only see him this way then why not if there is nothing else going on? but really, if "good" is keeping you from "great" then I'd consider ending the relationship. Life is too short to settle.

Of course if all this possible pedophile stuff is really true, then that would be it for me I think. Definitely the sexual stuff anyway. *Bleack!*