View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Maybe you need to be more assertive about what you want. It sounds like you are being steam rolled by what she wants. In my "V" we do our best to keep balance and harmony by not being selfish, considering others, trouble shooting before something occurs and communicating our needs as they arise in the moment. It sounds like she is not very confident that your man is going to stick around. It will take time for her to get over this. Consistency, staying true to what you want and respecting your very valuable place in your mans life will all help. Your unrealistic threat to her will subside with time... if it doesn't then I wonder if it is worth the effort?

haha uggh being assertive is not my forte.....im much more demure. She on the other hand is definatly the assertive one.

Also find it hard to think id ever hold a valuble place in his life because like I mentioned in the OP I've been just pushed away before. Any problem that arises between them seems to be magically fixed by getting rid of the gf even if it has nothing to do with me. I was very hurt once to find out he offered to stop seeing me just to get her to stop being mad at something else, like it would just solve the problem. If gf thaat much less important that a wife?

March 26, 2009