View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Aww, your dynamic with CBF sounds so cute! And I'm sooo curious which line it was that was actually something you guys say.
Okay, for you, dear grrl, I went back and read it again. 'Mine' was the one that got me. (he's only taken to that recently, like just prior to our vee)

And actually, both of them do versions of 'that's my name, don't wear it out'. Like, if I say 'goddammit,' FBF says, 'consider it damned.' And the veto on the stupidest name? It wasn't a name, but I said something, and FBF said 'don't ever say that again.' Then he made up a new word and had to say it a few times and then vetoed it himself.

Oh, and I was so overcome before, I neglected to mention, in addition to being a fabulous story; it's such beautiful English. I don't think you repeated a single adjective, and you did that without it feeling forced or edited for that. Regardless of subject matter, I'm a total sucker for beautiful English.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)