View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
oh.my.ghods. GRRRRL, that was amazing! I shared it with my men (before I actually finished it even).

CBF has a thing about imagining us as movie characters. After Ironman, he's always saying to me, 'can I have one?' and I'm to say 'no.'

There was something in chapter 3, i've conveniently blocked it now, but it was something he and I say to each other. It was so intensely personal for me to read.

Your wonders never cease to amaze me!
thank you, thank you, thank you! <3
Aww, your dynamic with CBF sounds so cute! And I'm sooo curious which line it was that was actually something you guys say.

The story is *very* personal to me as well, I feel you on that, of course. Gia knows about my tumblr, although I don't believe that she reads it religiously, so she may well end up reading the fanfic. The idea actually scares me a little because it's my heart and brain and sex drive just splayed open and turned into words.

For that same reason, it means so much to me when people relate to it. Really glad it worked for you, thank you for the feedback!