View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuchka View Post
Okay, wow. That was fucking hot. I know pretty much nothing about the Avengers beyond what you have written earlier in your blog, and apart from a bit of a ? moment when you first mentioned Rhodey, I didn't feel like I needed any back-story to enjoy the fic.

I loved the smart conversation, and the explicit discussion of things that are far better when mutually understood beforehand. I was impressed by how you made best practice sexy

Aah, I had a to-do list for this afternoon somewhere... *fossicks among the bedsheets* Thanks for sharing. Definitely gonna share this link with a few people. Congrats!
Awesome, I'm glad it works even without all the context! Ha, I suppose it's not too surprising, considering that there's not too much in the way of "plot". The only elements that would really be confusing if you didn't know about them would be 1) the discussion about Bruce's heart rate and him needing not to experience strong anger or shock, because of the whole Hulk thing, and 2) Tony's arc reactor, the glowy metal thing in his chest that keeps him alive, which gets mentioned in passing a couple of times.

I strongly believe that "consent is sexy" is more than just a slogan. Consent really IS sexy, at least to me, if you can treat negotiation and communication almost as part of foreplay rather than some distasteful chore before you can get to the good stuff.

I had to look up "fossicks".

So happy you enjoyed it!!