View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 02:54 AM

I finished my fanfic! Just over 13k words. If you've seen The Avengers movie, it'll make sense, if you haven't it might still be hot if you're into the things I'm into. Basically, after the events of the movie, Bruce Banner moves in with Tony Stark and Pepper Potts and then sexy/awesome/kinky times ensue.

I tried my best to model, in the story, all the things I would most want to see in terms of 1) people talking about poly before jumping in, and 2) dealing with safer sex and kink stuff responsibly.

There's explicit sex, mild BDSM, and a LOT of talking. I also happen to think it's ridiculously hot and romantic. And I've been getting such nice comments on it already!!!! Eeeee, it makes me SO happy to pour my heart into something and then to have other people enjoy it, relate to it, and get off to it. Mmmmm, yes, good times.

If you'd like to check it out, it can be found here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/

..splitting the url in half out of paranoia like I do...

435969/chapters/741610

I am going to have to work hard in the future, when I see posts from couples approaching poly in a way that seems naive to me, to not just link them to this story and say, "See all the communicating Tony and Pepper do with each other, and then with Bruce? Yeah, you're not doing that. You have to do that."