View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyGamerGirl View Post
Your friend should be able to make her own mistakes even if she is in a fragile mindset? I personally found that a little indifferent to the relationship you have with her. You should also be concerned with the effect this will have upon her as practically sisters even more so.
I didn't think of it that way, but you have a point. It's one thing to stand by and watch someone do something, knowing they won't listen to you anyway if you try to stop them. It's another thing entirely to enable it and in so doing, condone it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Sounds like what she needs is time to heal, learn to feel feel safe emotionally and physically. Fucking her is weird therapy, even if that is what she thinks she wants.
I agree, I shared this same initial reaction. I don't think it's what's best for her, and I don't think either one of them is in a position to objectively make that decision. They both want the sex, and as much as my husband thinks he understands and has been in a similar situation (the mother of his daughter is not very different from my friend's ex, both masters of psychological manipulation), I don't agree with their idea of treatment.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."