View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:50 AM

I guess I wouldn't really like it if he was texting his boyfriend during our time together. Yet, part of me doesn't care on one hand either. It's just a text.

I see what you mean also about setting a whole day aside. I think you're totally right. Maybe that was too much of a black-and-white approach. Perhaps it would be easier to set aside some brief times during those three days. It is VERY difficult to develop intimacy while trying to worry if I'm hurting his boyfriend's feelings while he's right there with us, at least for me. :P I feel bad for the guy knowing what he's going through (We're both mono's).

I appreciate what you're saying, and I do care for him so much! It wouldn't be worth it if I didn't think he was special!

About the whole being gay posing as a straight person, that's a very good analogy of what could happen. Yet, I can't really know what I'm capable of until I really try. I owe it to him to at least try. I'm trying to be open-minded. I think his boyfriend actually is a good influence on him, and I think he takes good care of them both.

Thank you again! This is all super helpful and I appreciate your thoughts, ideas, and opinions!